Thursday, January 12, 2012

Disney Love.

I saw this on Pinterest this morning and I love it.
Matt will always be my best friend and it's so much fun sharing our love for all things Disney.
Having Matt as my husband, I have learned so much about Disney! I thought I knew a ton before I met him...ha! He teaches me about the history of Disney and also about whats new and about things that haven't even happened up. I read my blogs...he reads Disney blogs. I love him so freakin' much! 



(This picture was 3 years and 3 months ago...we just did the math and both got really sad. Matt bought me my first Original Mickey Ears this day. We played tourists. I always had Eeyore or Tinkerbell stuff growing up because they were my favorite) 

{this picture was right before we were about to walk into Disneyland for the first time together} 
{my first time ever}

{woke up at 4am to get on a 6am flight so we could have another full day at the parks...stayed til' park close, hence Matt's bloodshot eyes...so worth it!}

Tomorrow's date night....drumroll please....

The Disney Store and Beauty and the Beast 3-D at the theater!!
We frequent The Disney Store as a date. 
Like, "Honey! Do you want to go to The Disney Store tonight?!" (this question comes from both of us) 
(That's as close as we get to the real thing for now.)
I'm super excited...and, anything in 3-D always = photos like this...



Hehe, have a good day everyone! I just taught some pretty darn cute little 2 year olds all morning...time to go cut some fabric. Tutu Making Party here at our house on Saturday with 7 dance moms! Yay!





4 comments:

  1. That's adorable! Disney store as a date... love it. I've never been to Disney World or Land... Isn't that the SADDEST thing ever??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just told my husband I wanted to see Beauty and the Beast 3D!!! Sadly the Disney store near us closed, but I loved it. That's adorable you two go there together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog today :) Your post is so much fun... your love for Disney just warms my heart. I actually never competed at UDA Nationals in high school. We usually did NDA. But, I worked for UDA {and would definitely have to say their Nationals is the best!} :) Oh, and the tutu making party sounds like a blast!!

    ReplyDelete