Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tutu Mania (Round 1)

I just had such a great day!
I have the best dance families in the world. 
I had four moms, a big sister and our ballet teacher all here making tutus this afternoon.
Some of my dance kiddos were also here (and baby Archer) :) . Little cuties!

(oops..caught them off guard with this one) :)

Dance class besties. They can both be on the team for next season! They've been in our program since the very very beginning. :) They were asking me to play certain songs and then playing "dance class". Way cute!





We're going to have to do another one because there are so many tutus to make! I'm glad though because it was so much fun being with them. I think I'm going to start making these tutus to sell in my Etsy shop. Let me know if you want one :) !!

2 comments: