Friday, January 20, 2012

Pinterest Friday!

This weeks favorites :)

One day we will have a Peter Pan nursery. We decided that 3 years ago when we lived in WI and still love the idea today :) 

I may have to take another adventure to the grocery store to get the ingredients for these tomorrow. I'll brave the ice (while walking) for these babies! Yum...


I would love to have a map of Florida in our room. Or if we can get really specific, Vero Beach, our favorite place :) Matt loves maps so this would be great.


Need to remember this more often.

I'm ordering these. How cool! Matt's going to be so excited :) I haven't shown him yet.

 This just cracks me up. We love our apartment and will be here until we buy. So, a long time, but we're really really happy here. :)


This is such a fabulous idea. I really want to make this. I always have such a hard time when it comes time to choose meals. I hate being the one to pick what to eat. Whenever Matt or anyone asks me where I want to go to eat I always always always say, "you choose." I don't know why. I also have a hard time at the grocery store...too.many.choices. 

Well, there you go :)
Happy Friday, Everyone! We're still snowed in. It's going to be another loooong day complete with more blogging, more crafts and more reading. Oh wait, that's awesome!
{missing my little dancers a lot though...}
ttfn,

4 comments:

  1. I stopped at the peanut butter bars.
    and drooled all over myself and computer.


    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Peter Pan idea for a nursery! Thats so different, but so cute. I love the light grey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea for a nursery. I love how much you guys love Disney. So cute. I also love that menu bar. I'm the WORST grocery shopper!

    ReplyDelete